Registration for 2023-2024 School Year is NOW OPEN!
We are accepting registrations for the current 2023-24 school year. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions. At this time, only the Daisy Room is full. The Rose Room & the Azalea (Kindergarten) Room still have openings available. If you’d like to be placed on our waitlist for the Daisy Room, please fill out the form below and we will contact you.
You have the option to pay your registration fee online or mail a check.
- 3 days per week: $350/month
- 4 days per week: $465/month
- 5 days per week: $565/month
- Kinder (5 days per week): $565/month
*Tuition payments are due September – June*
A $200 non-refundable registration fee & $50 application fee are due per student to hold your spot. (15% discount given on both registration fee & application fee for additional siblings)
$200 per student supply fee due by September 1, 2023.
Limited Parent Teaching Option Tuition
- Reduce Parent Teaching with Higher Tuition Option: We recognize that parent teaching can be hard on a family. We now offer, on a limited basis, a tiered tuition option for parents who want to be in the classroom, but can’t commit to as many days per month. Please indicate on your registration form if you’d like more info!
- Buyouts are intended to allow families to reduce their workload, not eliminate it. If parent teaching does not fit into your family schedule at all then the co-op structure of Ashcreek Playschool is not the right fit for you.
- Buyouts are $75 per shift **subject to change at May business meeting vote**
Azalea Room Class
For students age 5 by September 1st, we are offering a Kindergarten class. Class is limited to no more than 12 students and are taught by Teacher Karrie (Kahdi) and one parent helper. We strive to keep a 5:1 ratio.
Class is taught Monday-Friday 9:00am-1:00pm. Students are expected to attend all 5 days, there is no part time option available.
Rose Room Class
For students 3 to 5 years old (3 years old by September 1st, 2023 – exceptions at teacher discretion) Classes are limited to no more than 14 children per weekday and are supervised by Teacher Julie and two to three parent helpers. We strive to keep a 4:1 ratio.
Class is available Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Three days per week minimum is required for the Mixed Age class, our unique schedule allows you to select any combination of days when you register, pending availability.
Daisy Room Class
For students 2 to 3 years old (2 years old by September 1, 2023 -exceptions are made at teacher discretion). Class is available Monday – Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Three days per week minimum is required for the Mixed Age class, our unique schedule allows you to select any combination of days when you register, pending availability.
Class will be limited to 8 students, and will be supervised by Teacher Elizabeth plus one to two parent teachers. We strive to keep a 3:1 ratio.
*If enrollment is low, we may cancel one or more days.
Sample Class Schedules
|Azalea (Kinder) Room||Rose Room||Daisy Room|
|9-9:15 Morning Work|
9:15-9:25 Morning Meeting
9:25-9:35 Calendar & Number Corner
9:35-9:45 Snack & Read Aloud
9:45-10:30 Reading Workshop
11:10-11:40 Writing Workshop
12-12:30 Math Workshop
12:30-12:55 Free Choice
|9-9:30 Outside Time|
9:30-10:10 Free Play
10:15-10:45 Circle Time
10:45-11:15 Potty, Hand Washing, Snack
11:15-11:30 Circle Time
11:30-12 Table Stations
12:20-1 Outside Time
|9-9:30 Outside time |
9:30-10 Free Play
10-10:10 Circle Time
10:10-10:40 Potty, Hand Washing, Snack
10:40-11:15 Inside Free Play
11:15-11:45 Outside Time
11:45-12:30 Potty, Hand washing, Lunch
12:30-1 Clean up, songs, story, goodbye