Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
This summer, send your children to explore, grow and make new friends at Ashcreek Playschool summer session camps. We will follow a structure similar to our preschool class, which means plenty of time for open ended play and child led activities! We spend LOTS time outside every day and may spend some of our days completely outdoors during summer.
Each session is 4 hours a day for 4 days (Monday-Thursday) — EXCEPT week one, due to the 4th of July holiday, this week will be Tues-Fri. Children should bring their own nut-free snack & lunch each day, a change of clothes, water, and sunscreen. Some weeks the teacher may suggest sending a bathing suit and towel for outdoor water play. You will get an email prior to the start of each session letting you know what to pack for your child.
After you fill out the online registration you will receive confirmation and an invoice for your first camp session within 24-48 hours. You must pay for your first camp session to reserve your spot. July camps will be billed on 6/25 (and due by 7/1 otherwise your spot may be given to someone on the waitlist) and August camps will be billed on 7/25 (and due 8/1 otherwise your spot may be given to someone on the waitlist).
Cancellation Policy: In order to receive a refund, cancellations must be made in writing 2 weeks prior to the start of camp. Account credit may be given to future camps at the discretion of the Ashcreek Board.
You must pay for your first camp session to complete your registration. You may choose to send in a check instead or pay by cash, however, registration is not complete until we receive payment for at least one camp.
Ashcreek Summer Camp is open to children ages 2-8. 2 year olds must be registered students or enrolling this Fall. Older siblings of currently enrolled students may attend (up to the age of 8 years old). All sessions are Monday-Thursday from 9:00 am-1:00 pm each day.
Summer Camp Weekly Cost
4 Days $125
- 15% Sibling (Regular Price for 1st Student, Discount Applies to 2nd Student)
- 5% 3+ Weeks Enrolled
- 10% 6+ Weeks Enrolled
- $40 Discount per day of being a Parent Helper
If you choose to parent teach you will get a credit of $40 per parent teaching shift you sign up for. Please email email@example.com with your availability if you are interested in parent teaching during summer camp. You MUST submit a background check form to Ashcreek Playschool at least 2 weeks prior to your volunteer date to be eligible. We will do our best to accommodate scheduling parent volunteers.
**Any session of camp is subject to cancellation for lack of enrollment or parent help availability.
Covid-19 Related Policy Updates (as of 7/1/2021)
At this time, our mask policy is as follows:
-No masks are required outside for teachers, adult volunteers, or students (vaccinated or not)
-Masks are required for adults while inside, regardless of vaccination status.
-No masks are required for students in the Juniper/Rose Room. Masks are required for students in the Azalea Room.
Our check-in process:
- A staff member will come to the car and ask a series of check-in questions before collecting your camper.
- The staff member will need to collect the following information before the camper can enter facility:
- Name of student
- Name of caregiver and contact who is dropping off child
- Name and contact of any other person involved with transportation to camp (ie driver, passenger, and any siblings currently in the car or with camper during drop-off)
- Temperature – this may be done by asking if the child has had a fever in the last 24 hours or with a temporal thermometer.
- Health screening that includes questions about symptoms and recent COVID-19 exposure
- Time stamp for both drop-off and for pick-up.
- If the child/parent helper had no fever AND answered “NO” to all of the health screening questions, they will then be allowed to enter the facility. This same screening must be completed individually for anyone who is planning to come to the facility during camp including parent helpers, staff, and teachers (unless the adults are vaccinated – if they are not, or choose not to share this information, they must be screened).
- Pick-Up will occur in the same place as drop off. The staff member will provide you with a report of the day. If your child needs to be picked up early, please let the teacher know at the start of the day.
- The collected information will remain on site for purposes of contact tracing if an exposure occurs.
If you are assigned to parent teach, please arrive by 8:30am and expect to stay until 1:15-1:30pm to complete the end of shift cleaning tasks. Parent teachers are not required to wear masks inside or outside, unless you prefer to wear one. Bring plenty of water and a snack for yourself. Parent teachers are expected to work with and help supervise all children, not just their own throughout the day. If you have any questions about what your role is, please speak to one of the Lead Teachers.
Cleaning chemicals used In the classroom are: hydrogen peroxide based cleaners daily.
Hand washing used: hand sanitizer when unable to wash with soap and water. We will be using a foam soap that is essential oil based soap with Castile. Essential oils are on guard, peppermint, rosemary, eucalyptus and oregano. All concentrations will be safe for children and are shown to be effective against bacteria and viruses.
Teachers may also diffuse essential oils in the classroom to help purify the air.